28.7.15

Dear Diary

What's new this week?

Peanut is awesome and hilarious, and just getting to the REALLY defiant phase.  I wonder what would happen if I spent a day saying Yes to everything she asked?  That would be interesting

Peanut #2 is good; although she screamed her little noggin off until about 11 pm last night.  I had both kinds of flu, and the Project Manager is recovering from a GI bug, so we were not at our best, I'm afraid.

The Project Manager, apart from the GI bug, is amazing as always; she's insanely busy with work and.... crap, I think that means that every domestic task needs to be mine right now. I mean, I know that, but this month (or August, to be clear) needs to be 100% me.  I think this means I have to learn where her laundry goes.  TERROR

Also, the house is looking great these days!  New deck, and the attic is all new, which is AMAZEBALLS

No comments: