A federal election has been called; it's the longest campaign in Canadian history, and I'm already tired of it.
My ex-BiL posted an anti-Trudeau meme that was overtly racist. But I guess that's ok That's, like, day TWO of the campaign. 75 days to go.
One of my staff is kinda weaselly and passive aggressive. I'm having a hard time pinning her down to anything, and she's good at dodging. I will win, eventually. I WILL WIN.
My kids are super cute, but Peanut #1 is no so much sleeping through the night anymore. She will if I lie down with her, but then I fall asleep, and she ends up sharing the bed with me. Good for, lousy for me. I'm worried that it sets a bad precedent, and sets a bad habit.
My cats are dumb.
My yard looks nice when I cut the lawn! That's Something!
4.8.15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment