21.7.15

It's been a while since the Project Manager and I have had to live in a construction zone; and it's not as fun as I remember it.

As a brief explanation: The roof repair caused or found or exacerbated a leak in the roof, which has come down, from time to time, through our bedroom ceiling light fixture. So we are displaced from our room into the attic room, which has no power at the moment, and also has a toddler in it, so we are living in a share accomodation of 385sqft with Peanut #1, accesisble through a miniscule staircase that goes into our landing, which is full of furniture from our bedroom.

Our clothes are in the bedroom.  Behind poly.  So I literally have to slink along the wall like a rodent to get a shirt.  Also, I have no Idea where the iron is.

But the attic is LOVELY, even without power.  It's like being in a egg.

No comments: