11.3.18

The Eagle has... crash-landed. (Editted)

Edit: Things seem better now. Everyone is a little less exhausted today.

So I'm back from two weeks away, leaving the Peanuts with the Project Manager.
And it is a complete shit-show.
My children and the Project Manager fought every day, basically for the whole day.
In fact, it's not really like I left them with the Project Manager at all. I left them with a series of baby sitters who passed the Project Manager from time to time.
Of their four scheduled activities, they made it to one a week, consistently.
The cost of babysitters for this trip I was on was startlingly high.
There were 9 bags of garbage on the back porch of the house. Just piled up. The side sidewalk of the house was blocked with piled garbage. There was no groceries in the house to eat, except what had been brought by friends.
One house-plant had been sprayed with vinegar. So it's dead.
Mail was just left on the floor of the house.
I don't think the Project Manager can hack it alone.
There is just so much to repair and rebuild, both physically and emotionally. I'm not sure this kind of trip is doable again. It's breaking my heart

No comments: