So it HAS been a bit up and down since I got back, but things have stabilized a bit.
We've stopped trying to night train Peanut #1, and so, as a result, she slept 11 hours without waking up, which hopefully will result in fewer tantrums. It sure did this morning!
It's funny though, I've been running around all 10 days or so since I got back, trying to make myself more valuable to The Project Manager, basically just trying to Up My Game a bit, and it turns out she's been FREAKING OUT about how well I work and how much I get done and totally stressed by her inability to do the same things as easily.
The trick is I am far less busy than her, so I actually do way LESS work, just more of it at home
19.3.18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment