17.4.17

Had a deep thought, but forgot what it is...

Dang it was good, too...

What is going on these days?  Not much!

I'm restarted taking Circus Classes, which is fun, and embarrassingly difficult.  I"m still pretty strong, but I am NOT bendy.  The instructor is really good, and the other students are awesome, and it's turning into a really supportive group of people with good senses of humour

We're trying to get our social circle back up and running after the busy-ness of the last few months, and that's really intense and tiring because we're still so busy....

:$

I also have a couple of friends I've stopped seeing entirely, which is too bad.

Actually, I feel like I have a bunch of friends who are still doing all the old fun stuff I used to do, that I don't have time to do anymore.  And to be honest, I do occasionally miss the related misbehaviour.

No comments: