24.4.17

Desire to be introspective....

Sigh.... I wish I was one of those people who could lay their feelings and motivations out, who could really sort themselves out like some kind magic eye puzzle: "If I step back and tilt my head just so, and then boogle my eyes just so, I suddenly understand everything".

But I"m not that guy,

I'm basically a goofball. I thunder my way through life with a myriad of half-completed ideas, completely aware that I never finish anything, but generally having a wonderful time.

I see people who get things done, and I marvel at their abilities, and then I go back to having a hoot.

I am GOOD at having a hoot.

I worry that it makes me groundless, or wayless, that I never commit to anything, really, but just bash on things randomly.  It's basically how I play Streetfighter, too, for the record.

Also My attiention span is about this long.

No comments: