2.8.13

Mid-life crisis

 I had my mid-life crisis the other day, when I realized that I am close to dead than being born, or maybe it's when I realized that 40 is closer than 30, or something... I don't really know the cause. Anyway, it showed up, I was upset for about 2 minutes... then it went away.

 Peanut is doing very well, and is a perfect little baby. We still need to fatten her up, but we're doing that ok, and everything will be fine.

 We've started this mass Friday night daycare arrangement, where we take in other people's children and look after them, and everyone reciprocates with each other. Tonight we are hosting a couple of little gaffers, then next week Peanut is off to someone else's house while our Burlesque troupe has a show!

 We had a lovely evening last night on the front porch of our neighbours' house, where we drank a lot of beer and talked, mostly about sex.

No comments: