22.8.11

Too busy to breathe

Hi Blog! Long time no see!

The Project Manager and I are about to move back into Isambard on Thursday, and that will be wonderful. I mean, condo living is ok, but to have a porch, and a basement, and large well-lit rooms... I can't wait.

The Project Manager has been very anxious about the move (as it's her condo that she is leaving) but she is MUCH happier today because... the cleaner has been in and has cleaned, literally, every crevice. For a house that has been vacant for 14 months, she looks pretty good. All is smiley emoticons.

Work is incredibly busy, but I get enough small stuff done that no one notices the big stuff I'm missing. I hope once I'm not spending each moment driving and moving and building, that I will get more done and be more focused.

I've always had a very strong tie to the Place That I Live, and it's neat to see how my brain seems to work better while I'm there. I think that means I'm dumbing as I age.

No comments: