9.6.11

Mmm, pretty colours.

I have spent some $ and time over the last two years on my emotional development, etc., and one of the neat parts of this is the comfort and meta-emotion that my emotions cause me.

As an example, I have had a hell of a go-round with Someone, and I was able, at the end of it, to feel and enjoy the goosebumps and endorphin rush that that engendered, and remain somewhat normal while FEELING the anger, as opposed to fleeing away from it.

I think, with a thermal camera, one could have seen the heat coming off me. Heck, it felt like my beard was standing up.

It made the world look all overexposed and white; like there was a huge white LED casting its light everywhere, possibly emanating from inside me.

Plus it helped that the Project Manager was very helpful and said all the right things afterwards. Whether she believed what she said is immaterial; she said to me the things I needed to hear at the time. This is very supportive.

No comments: