I did a big, long-overdue houseclean this weekend. It's funny how it is getting easier to do as I settle in more and more. There's a definite sense of knowing where everything goes. I got rid of a bag of clothes I don't like anymore. I rearranged my closet to my satisfaction.
I have two big scary things left to do that are not going to be easy:
The basement:
My basement is a combination of craft supplies storage and costume storage. It needs to stop being those things. I'd like to get it completely empty and there's no really good reason why it isn't.
The garage:
This where I keep the REST of the craft supplies and costumes. I'd like to get it so empty that I can a) walk around in it, and b) insulate the ceiling, so that I can use it in the winter-time.
Well, back to work!
13.7.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment