"When he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come!” Another came forth, a gray horse. To him who sat on it was given power to take health from the earth. There was given to him a great bottle-brush."
The second is Dirty. Now this is a pretty intuitive horseman, as he's more or less universally reviled. He is also very weak.
He lurks in darkness where he cannot be seen, as once he is discovered he is dispatched with energy and discipline (one of those I have!)
There are a number of useful tools against him. Chief among these is a professional cleaner. Go stimulate the economy and hire a cleaning lady. The other I've used a lot of is the micro-whatever cloths. They work especially well on mirrors and glass, where dirt shows up very easily.
This leaves only the last of the horsemen...
29.4.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment