2.11.08
I can't wait for Wednesday
I really do not see how there are not two Americas. I know that Obama has spoken with his typical zeal about the need to unite the US of A, but seriously... this lady doesn't even understand that who you vote for is supposed to be a SECRET. Nobody's business but yours.
I suppose the saving grace is that there is better representation of the diversity of views in Congress and the Senate, but with the concentration of power into the Presidency in the last eight years... is it any wonder that people are so heavily and emotionally invested in the Presidential race?
Have either of the two main candidates spoken about getting rid of some of the Executive power?
RON PAUL '08!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yeah, there's a general agreement to ignore that secret-ballot THING, somehow...
http://www.palinaspresident.us/
click on various bits of this pic, not forgetting the light switch...
Somehow I missed this on the first go 'round. That's insanity.
Post a Comment