29.7.08

Status report

Let's have a look around!

My health: so-so, today. I am struggling a bit with the whole smoking
thing. I am also very tired, but that is also my own fault.

The attic is more or less done, but I need to mop the floor or at
least spot clean the sticky spots.

The bathroom is good and in a maintainable way

The linen cupboard needs a reaming and a sorting in a serious way

The bedroom is a bit neglected but that can be overcome with a couple
of days work

The stairs are fine, the fishtank is fine.

The entryway is good... The drywall needs repair though and soon!

Main room is good but a bit full of C's stuff...

The sitting room is fine but suffering a bit from bedroom-it-is.

The kitchen is fine

The basement is maintainable...

The balcony is next. That's the next big thing!

--
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com

1 comment:

Annie's Mom said...

Let me know if I can help in any way with the reaming of stuff!