18.9.22

Quick summaries?

 Well ok, it's been a hot minute since I've blogged, so how are things?


Well, it looks like out Covid numbers continue down, which is good, but Fall is coming, so who knows?

Work is odd, with some drama from my staff who don't seem to be getting along too well, which is too bad. Makes me think wild thoughts about the importance of the Probationary Period, and how to hire effectively, and the high impact of getting that right when we're such a small team.

My marriage seems to be excellent, though busy, and I feel a little like I'm losing the War On Clutter, which can have serious impacts on marital harmony :D

The Peanuts are _Great_ and loving their new school, which is a Catholic School, so there's JESUS every day, which so far has not caused any issues...

The Boy is in good shape, I think, but I abstractly hope that he can get a good and fulfilling love life sorted out, as his is somewhat complicated and a bit of a throuple these days.

Prairie Metropolis is entering Fall, so tomorrow the High is in the low teens for the first time since May, and that'll be fine, too, but we need to remember our coats.

The eldest cat is still alive, and is sassy and a pain in the neck, so .. yay!

No comments: