26.4.20

Working

I get up, I make a coffee, and I go right to work.

I like this.

I used to spend my mornings before work goofing off until it was time to get the kids up, but now I do literally go straight to work. I think I'm supposed to dislike this on progressive grounds, but it actually works really well for me.

So my current work day is get up about 6 I'm at work by 6:15 I work until about 7:15 or 7:30 and then I get the kids up. Then the project manager takes over until about 9:30 so I'm getting about 3 hours of solid work done first thing in the morning. Sen I have remote or video conference is for the rest of the day until about 3 o'clock when work day kind of comes to an end around needing a break. Then we have can social time and play time at supper and then I usually go back to work as the kids settle down, well the project manager watches TV or also works.

I kind of want to look up old fashioned work days to see how this compares to pre-industrialized workdays

No comments: