Like there is literally nothing new happening
Uh. I drink a little less. That's good? My kids are cute. That's good?
Things at home are good and stable, and like all good, I guess? Work is busy, that's fun, and everybody is a little better today than they were yesterday.
So... uh... yay!
Also, I forgot to click publish on this one a week ago, so... NOPE, still all the same.
The Peanuts start school in a week, so there's that.
Hey, have I talked about the Wayne Gretzky problem? No?
Well ok...
My wife is a terrible meal maker. I mean, she's a good _cook_ but in terms of actually getting a meal on the table she is... not great. Everything is varied in temperature and arrival time. Her favourite thing is to cook all the food in advance and then... put it out cold. I kid you not.
She also likes to make 100x more food than we need. Last night was 10 hotdogs and 8 shishkebobs and gnocchi and cabbage and vegetables and salad for 4 adults and 3 chlidren.
And her kitchen cleaning skills are... more or less spray everything with vinegar and pile it up.
BUT.... Wayne Gretzky. Maybe Wayne Gretzky is a shitty cook, and I bet he can't clean the kitchen.
But can you imagine that that matters for even 10 seconds? He's freakin' Wayne Gretzky. I bet when Janet G looks at a mess he left, she's all "Well... he's still the Great One"
My wife is the Great One, she's amazing in so many things that are way so more important than whether your dinner is warm, that it doesn't matter.
So if you ever see me taking cutlery out of the coffee cups on the top shelf of the dishwasher and re-running it with soap in it this time while muttering "Wayne Gretzky" under my breath, well now you'll know why
27.8.19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment