17.5.19

Self-care coming along!

I am getting better!

Less smokey, more runny, and MORE BIKEY!!!

We are back into our bike routine, which is so awesome...

Also we had to put 2K into the car this week for new struts, so, ouch.  But that's ok, the car is 15 years old and owes us nothing, so it's an okay thing to spend on as it will likely get us another couple of years of driving out of it.

Work is overwhelming at this point, with HR BS to deal with and trying to keep the ship upright in the face of budget pressure, work pressure, and some very serious imminent risk that we don't have enough power to resolve.

I find I"m getting angrier at work, all the time, and I need to practice the NOT ANGRY parts of my personality at work before I flame out.  Is burn out symptomed by being super testy and volatile? probably.

No comments: