OH RIGHT, I remember what it was.
Why do I stand in hallways when it's time for a party?
I stand in my hallway, I stand in my friends hallways... WHY?
Is it fear of open spaces? Maybe?
Maybe it's discomfort with people being behind me? Which is hard in a big room and easy in a hallway?
Maybe it's that our furniture is in the way? We actually have no place in our house to sit one on one and talk.
I remember seeing the greatest chair ever, where you sat side by side but facing different directions, so you could talk and it was a very nice chair.. I should try and find one, or make one...
Two chairs and a compatible end table in between them.
Then maybe I wouldn't have to stand in the hallway
3.12.18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
In the Miami Vice house! That was a great chair.
That was the greatest chair of all time.
Post a Comment