So the Project Manager is away for four days, and the same thing always happens:
1) My patience goes way up. Which is weird.
2) I get super-organized
3) I get super-productive
And I have a few possible explanations:
1) I am kinda competitive and I like showing off to my wife.
2) I know she's not there, so I lose some kind of hidden "meh, PM will do it" and I jump into getting everything done myself
3) I don't get distracted hanging out with my wife, which is one of my favourite things to do
4) There's enough room on the bed for me and the cats, so I get more rest.
5) The Peanuts don't have fights with their mom (which can be a major drain) and so everyone has more energy
6) I don't have to match my schedule to my wife's so there's less need to communicate and stress,
27.2.17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment