2.9.16

Untitled?

Uh....I got nothing!

So, um, here's nothing!

Kids are well, they get up every morning at about 6 am... simultaneously, and instantly.  Peanut #1 had a big nightmare, so I was bunked in with her and was able to witness the awakening of the children.  Peanut #2 goes from completely asleep to awake and ready to play in about the time it takes to count slowly to 15.

The house is coming along, a little bit all the time.  I do want to get their playhouse built this summer still, but that is going to take some coordination to pull off.  And by coordination, I mean recruiting my mom to babysit.

I did get my fountain built but I want to redo it... because I'm never satisfied with something the first time.

Winter plans include my master bedroom wall repaint and retile, and finish off and trim in the basement, including the construction of all the infrastructure to make it a main entry way into the house (as in through the side door)

No comments: