13.4.16

Art

I have a painting of a pig in a lab coat flying over some sheep on computers.

I love it so much.  The Project Manager does not. Especially when I mounted it on the stairwell down from the bedrooms at eye level.

I have a lot of art, a LOT of art, and It needs to all be on the walls, so this is a big push for us for this summer.

It's going to be a challenge, I think, but if we go at it one piece at a time I think we can put it all up and preserve our marriage

I want to have one of those houses that has a million pieces of art all over the place.  The Project Manager wants all that art to match.
:D

3 comments:

Cori said...

I don't know about 'match' but some art needs to be put... elsewhere. Also, I draw the line at cows.

Stealthy Dachshund said...

But pigs and sheep are cool, right?

Stealthy Dachshund said...
This comment has been removed by the author.