I'm not gonna lie to you.
I need Remembrance Day because it's the first day off in a couple of weeks for me, and it's the only day off for a month or so to come.
I've got the Friday off as well, but that'll be spent on Isambard, putting up trim, painting, etc.
Amazingly, The Boy has suddenly had a fit of being reliable, so he may find that this throws some work his way. Basically, he could end up being the Isambard groundskeeper.
Ooh, also excitingly, the Project Manager has endorsed continuing to take the Peanuts to daycare by bicycle, which is_awesome_ because they love it and I love it and I think they're going to be warm enough because there will be two of them in a tiny plastic box.
At work, all is well, some amazing projects are going ahead, most of them on my shoulders.
Oh, other neat thing, I"m starting to take some steps back from some of my volunteering commitments so that I can focus on being BETTER at a smaller number of things, as opposed to being mediocre at a large number of things
7.11.15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment