23.2.13
A man of leisure!
These days, though I'm getting more done than every before around the house, it feels like doing less work. I guess that's the privilege of being able to choose my own schedule, times, etc. And yes, even with Peanut around, I do get to pick my times... as long as they're her times!
She gets up about 8... or so... The PM feeds her and changes her. I thaw some milk, and get ready to feed her, then I dress her and we go out to do any errands that need doing
Then we have lunch, and she usually has a small lunch and a nap, while I give her some fun things to do, such as lie on her back, or lie on her front, or go in the Boba! Then I clean one floor of the house. She eats pretty much every two hours during the day.
At 3 or 3-ish, she goes down for a real nap, in bed and everything. That's when I do tasks that involve working outside, or doing power-tooly things. Then she gets up, eats again, and we start getting ready for the end of the day!
The PM gets home, and we make a little dinner (dinner planning is one of my favourite things to do these days)
Then the PM takes over the feeding and changing duties, until Peanut goes to sleep at 9 or 9:30, then we have an hour or two of grown-up time before we go to sleep.
Then we start again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment