13.11.11
Quiet Sunday...
I am sitting on the couch, with Pandora.com bringing me terrible terrible pop music streamed entirely legally (as far as it knows) and drinking a cup of tea. The Project Manager is at a Burlesque practice (as they have a show this week) and the cats are re-enacting Wrestlemania XVII on the kitchen floor.
What's new since last I wrote? Well, made two major breakthroughs in heating Isambard. One: discovered that the thermostat isn't accurate, which explains a lot. Two: successfully finished all the ducting, so that heat is enjoyed throughout the house.
The pregnancy continues very well, except that the PM is experiencing constant, minor, nausea. No puking, but constant unwellness.
The garage is cleaned out, and in fact the car has been parked in there a few times, which is pretty damned amazing. I may go out and try and figure out how to install an automatic garage door opener. The PM resists my attempts to upgrade the garage, but I think she is missing the point about how nice it will be to park indoors during the winter, she never having had to park outside during a prairie winter.
Cat the Eldest is completely deaf, we realized, or at least so deaf that she no longer comes when called, and also ignore the vacuum cleaner.
I feel very well, and as I make more progress on the non-creative stuff, I feel some creative energy coming back into the grey matter, accompanied by a resurgence of workplace organization and a sense that all is well in my skin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment