8.2.11

A series of very small thoughts

Goldarned phony-baloney intellectualists, mistaking snarkiness for wit, and rudeness for frankness.

I have been given some amazing things in my life. I'm lucky that I didn't have to earn them first. Doesn't mean I don't have to earn them though.

I am saving lots of money by taking lunches, and by buying two really good beers for SWDNYHABN rather than 6 ok ones.

It's really cold. And my bike is in terrible shape as a result. I wish I could put it in my garage. SOON I DESPERATELY HOPE.

2 comments:

Cori said...

I love you, Adam, and I'm sorry, but there was rudeness on both sides. You seemed to be deliberately misunderstanding their points to make your own, and while I think the whole thing was rude - taking a simple 'rah team' and turning it into a series of rants - your response was no less so than theirs.

Stealthy Dachshund said...

Touche. I concede the point.