So She Who Does Not Yet Have a Blog Nickname is away for the week, and I have noticed that my domestic routine is all shot to heck.
I did get up this morning and make breakfast, same as ever, and did some cleaning, so it may be that this is only a temporary state, a sort of reaction to the solitude. Hopefully I can keep myself on routine for the time-being.
I wonder how much of my routine exists only because of other people? hmmm, a far amount these days, at first glance. However, I would say that during my formative bachelor years I did maintain quite a lo of discipline and routine, simply as a way to remember to get things done. I expect I will return to that fairly soon. Within hours I would expect. Also, the cats somewhat insist on it.
The house project is moving ahead, finally, with engineers and pilings and such. I am such a dolt, but I am a better educated dolt.
24.1.11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment