OH YEAH!
I forgot. I also did the second trip to the courthouse yesterday to get divorced.
Ok, so the first visit, you just popp in and you say "Hiya, I'd like to get divorced" and they say "ok, here's your divorce number". But you say it in 6 pages.
The second visit you tell them that someone told your spouse, you tell them WHO told your spouse, you tell them you weren't kidding and you'd actually like to get divorced for real, you tell them that you are actually you, you tell them you were actually married, and then you tell them how to give you a divorce. You tell them this in 15 pages, containing 3 signed pieces of evidence, 2 separate documents sworn by a commissioner, and then you go home.
So that's what I did!
I"m still not divorced; the divorce egg takes 8 weeks to hatch... so I wait.
14.5.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment