I have to share this because it's hilarious and this is the last place I can share this kind of stuff.
Friend: "has had a lovely phone interaction with the most obscene, irrate, and rude piece of ca-ca, EVER! I have lived in CRAZYTOWN for 8 years, we do NOT have an ESSO station. I had a courier call and ask me how to get to my house from ESSO. I told him, I am sorry, we do not have an ESSO in CRAZYTOWN. He proceeded to tell me... I was stupid. Hum buddy, you pissed off the wrong exhausted pregnant woman!"
ummm... so... being curious... I googled it. "CRAZYTOWN ESSO"
And there is an ESSO in CRAZYTOWN.
I guess we should focus on the fact that Friend is EXHAUSTED and about 12 months pregnant and possibly not in her right mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment