4.1.10

Good gravy

It's been almost 2 months since I've blogged... so... here's a quick recap.

2 days after I last blogged I went on a first date with a truly amazing young lady.




5 days after I last blogged I got a promotion at work. I get paid $25 dollars more every two weeks! That's one ENTIRE case of beer! But on a more positive note, I haven't had to write a briefing note since.

The old house is coming along, I have nearly all gutted one room to reinsulate it and that makes me very very happy.

That's all the news for now.

Oh, and I made bread yesterday. It's easy.

3 comments:

Cori said...

Yay! When do the rest of us get to meet her? You were conspicuously absent from all holiday celebrations. And there were a /lot/ of holiday celebrations.

Stealthy Dachshund said...

Just need to make sure that we're 100% ready for the 'Hit Parade of Exes' before we have our coming out.

Annie's Mom said...

Best comic strip ever.