Phew.
More progress last night on the front and back porches. The back porch is very close to done. I need to paint the deck of it, then wait 'til my room-mate is gone so I can finish the railing (as I'll need to haul equipment through the roommate's room), install corner trim around the posts so that no water can get down them. Then if I buy a paint-gun... I could finish priming the whole thing before winter comes!
As for the front, I am trying to order some lovely decorations, and finish painting it! I put the first coat of some primer on it last night, but I need to sand again and paint again, then paint again, then sand again. Then I can install the trim on it, and paint the trim. Once the decorations come I can install them and call it done for the winter. I'll need to install the south side of the railings next year, sadly. Ah well, no huge loss
21.8.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment