13.2.09

Rambling on...

Five ideas that are obsolete: (so if you enjoy them, it's for quaintness. Nothing wrong with that, for the record)

1) Newspapers
2) Mail
3) Antibiotics
4) Suburbs
5) Patriotism

Their replacements

1) Teh Intar-toobs.
2) E-mail
3) Stem-cells and genetic battles
4) Urban condos
5) Globalization

There. There's your analysis of the world.

On a personal level, I think I've gone insane. Many moons ago I blogged about the sensation of feeling like I'm wearing someone else's skin, and it's been like that all week. BLECH I say. I don't know what to do about it except see what happens. As part of living experientially, I'm not doing a lot of work to find out why this is occurring, but I'd like it to stop.

Work is frustrating, but I've only got 6 weeks left on my secondment and then I can go back to my job that I really like. So I will persevere.

Well that's about it for now. More insightful stuff to come in the future, I think.

No comments: