26.2.09

Money!

I have slain the line of credit! Slain it dead! This leaves about $1300 of miscellaneous dead that needs fixing, but that should not take long. Hopefully sometime this spring.
Because Room-mate has moved out for the spring, and that my deductions have changed, my income is suddenly lower by about $700 a month, but that is quite temporary, and we'll back to full strength very soon. I've not had the first utilities bill yet after Room-mate moved out, but I anticipate that the power usage will be MUCH lower.

I have a quote for my new railing, which will be about $2,250. That's less than it was a year ago, so that's good too! The attic is almost done (I just have to caulk one last window and put a final lick of paint on the railing), then I will turn to doing a cold air return from the attic and second floor to the basement. I think this will make a substantial difference to my heat on those floors. (it'd better!)

No comments: