22.12.08

Christmas Madness, general status report.

Le sigh...

I'm still on track to be out of debt by the start of February, but it's frustrating not being closer now. I have found the main cost of Christmas, and it's transportation, sadly.

I could do all my entertaining easily, and all my gift-buying fit nicely into the budget... but it's the various transportation things that add up. Ah well, I know for next year.

I also have to re-freeze/bury/hide my credit card again, as having it accessible is waaaay too convenient. Boo on that!

I have also got some good stuff done at home, though that has slowed down as well for Yule-ing. I'm taping all The Boy's windows so I can caulk them all at once on a single day, and that job may be no fun at all... but we shall see.

Then I get to work on solving the heat problem for real... I need the heat!

No comments: