20.10.08

Sleeping puppies

Ever notice how calm those puppies are up there? All sleeping and sedate? Lucky puppies.

I haven't yelled at anybody today at work... I might before the day is out, but they'll deserve it, so it will be okay. I get to leave in two hours, that's nice.

I have discovered Groove Coverage. Addicted.

I have a brain massaging appointment this afternoon... that's always fun!

The political situation in the states is UGLY UGLY UGLY. When Colin Powell is being slammed by the Republican Party no good can come of it. I wonder if they've forgotten what he did for them.

I think Edmonton needs an anti-idlign bylaw. I do understand the need to idle your car for a bit when it's COLD. That's NOT +3. +3 is not cold.

There is a mysterious odour in the kitchen I can't place.

Enough rambling.

UPDATE: One last ramble: Traditional Marriage is NOT the foundation of Canada or the United States. That's just a stupid thing to say.

1 comment:

Annie's Mom said...

We're due to clean our fridge out because of a similar weird odor. We can't identify any particular food that's causing it, so best to empty the thing out and start over.