the doing of laundry.
Having shelled out for a new hot water tank, the dishwasher died.
Left my ID at home.
Farking around with the dishwasher made me late to get to BiL's house
to fix his wall. That actually went well.
Dealt with four conflicting stories on how I was to return the
borrowed car, and chose the option least convenient for the person I
borrowed it from.
Got all cleaned up, dressed up, showered up for a show, in time for my
date (not a serious one, relax!) to flake out and not attend.
Hooked up with other friends who were coming, but had forgotten their
nephew's birthday, so I am gonna go to the late show while I wait for
them to come back
So I will kill 3 hours in a shopping mall!
2 comments:
Interesting note... when I see posts on Google Reader that you've emailed to your blog, your name appears on them... just fyi.
:)
Well that's just odd.
This post in particular gave me trouble when I e-mailed it... I'll keep an eye on it.
Post a Comment