28.8.08

Money pondering again

So I said:

1) New vacuum cleaner that CR may be able to help with - Soon
2) New bike - August
3) Big grocery purchase - September
4) New hot water tank - October
5) Christmas presents - November

And so far I have:
1) and 5) (mostly)

And don't have:
2), 3), 4)

HOWEVER:

CREDIT CARD DEBT = ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO POINT ZERO ZERO ZERO



LINE OF CREDIT = $3,600 (down from $53,000) Really.

Let's express that in graphical form:
Here's the word 'debt' 53 times: debtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebtdebt

Here's the word 'debt' 3.6 times:
debtdebtdebtdeb


That's how I spell relief!

Income is, 3800 a month, mortgage is 1800 of that, leaves 2K for insurance, food, utilities, savings, paying down the LOC, ale and whores.

And maybe, you know, a bike, a hot water tank and a year's supply of staples.

Update: I have, having paid off the credit card, now redeemed the points on it for $500 cash-back... hello hot water tank!

3 comments:

Crimson Rambler said...

oh darlin' you are SO SMART.

Annie's Mom said...

Woohoo!! This is awesome!

That means you might have the money for, oh, I don't know... a dog??

Stealthy Dachshund said...

Quiet, you!